Saturday, May 7, 2011

I had a nice early mothers day. It started with breakfast with Ray, Paula, and the kids at Ihop. Then I went to my first cake class. When I came home the house was spotless. And ray was in the process of steam cleaning the kitchen floor. Before Paula left she brought out supplies to make me a mother's day shirt. She held the shirt straight, ray held the kids and I would paint their hands and then position their hands and Paula would press them down to get even paint dispersal. It turned out really cute and I will proudly wear it all day tomorrow. Or until Grace spits up on it. So after our crafting was done we went to Will's tennis tournament. The kids did really well. Although it helped that Evan was caged in. He played in th mulch and ran around. Ryan was also extremely helpful in making this event a success. He entertained Evan and helped us keep track of him. Grace sat happily in her carseat the whole time. After will won the match Ray, the kids and I went to Stir crazy for dinner. It was a wonderful day. :) I'm so lucky to have the two cutest kids in the world and the best husband ever!




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: