Sunday, April 9, 2017

An early Easter present from Ray! He has been thinking about getting himself a new bike. We've started ridding regularly with the kids and his ten year old one isn't running so well. He decided to go to the store so he could do some hands on research. We saw this cruiser but Ray didn't want to make a commitment incase he didn't like it. My back his been bothering me since Christmas and this one lets me sit up right instead of leaning over the handle bars. So we decided that I would get this one and then Ray could test it out. He rode it around the culdasac and wasn't taken with it but he's going to try it at the trail next time we go, for a true test. I think this style is a winner though; it's easier on my back and a whole lot easier to load on the bike rack, it's lighter, bigger tires for a smoother ride. And it sparkles in the sun. :)

No comments: