Saturday, May 5, 2018

We did sooo much today. We played tennis and then stopped at McDonalds so the kids could play and we could get a drink and cool off. Then we took them to lunch at Cici's. Afterwards we went to the mall. Then went to the sports store and finally ended up at Walmart. While we were there we decided to buy Ray a new cordless lawn mower to make mowing easier. I have also wanted a firepit pit for a long time so we picked one up. I set it up and we had a cook out complete with roasting hotdogs and eating s'mores. The kids loved it! Evan said today was the best day ever and that the firepit changed his life. 😄 He also asked when we could do it again. After dinner Ray tested out his newly charged mower and Grace and I set to work putting up the tent we bought last summer, on the deck. I told the kids we could do it last night but we didn't get around to it. The kids played in it for a while and then Wes wanted to sleep outside when bed time rolled around. I finally convince him to sleep in his bed. The big kids were going to sleep out there and I was going to join them later but it was a little chilly and dark so they opted for their beds. I told them we could do it when it was warmer or go camping when Wes got a little older. It was a fun, busy day.

No comments: