Life as a Spencer...
Same great content, bold new look!
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Well I had to rework everything and it was a big headache but I got rid of that ugly extension cord. I thought I was all done but I need one more set of bush lights. Should be a pretty quick job though.
Sent from my iPhone
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Great job Shana! Very pretty!
Donna
December 5, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making chocolate chip cookies with grandma.
Grandma and grandpa came up for a visit. Ray and dad hung Evan's new swing and then mom, ray, ev and I swam in the pool. It was a nice afternoon.
Ah that's a better use of the space. Ray said it's in desperate need of a new paint job though.
1 comment:
Great job Shana! Very pretty!
Donna
Post a Comment