Life as a Spencer...
Same great content, bold new look!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Evan just said "please change my diaper". I said "Are you pooping?" he said "No". I said "Do you have to poop?" He said "Yes." I said "Can you wait to poop till we get home?" He said " Ok."
Sent from my iPhone
1 comment:
Ryan B said...
THEN WHAT HAPPENED?
August 17, 2011 at 12:48 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Making chocolate chip cookies with grandma.
Grandma and grandpa came up for a visit. Ray and dad hung Evan's new swing and then mom, ray, ev and I swam in the pool. It was a nice afternoon.
Ah that's a better use of the space. Ray said it's in desperate need of a new paint job though.
1 comment:
THEN WHAT HAPPENED?
Post a Comment